Click here to see our website
Like the HP-80, the HP-92 included bond price and yield, but it added call price, coupon amount, and issue, settlement and maturity dates. Also new were Internal Rate of Return calculations, and switches to select 365 or 360 day year calculations and begin/end of period payments.
The HP-92 had a large amount of storage space. There were 20 general purpose registers (0-9 and .0-.9), 10 separate dedicated summation registers, and the dedicated financial registers.
Printer FunctionsThe printer was controlled by a three position sliding switch. The positions were:
- Man: The printer remained idle except when the user invoked a print function.
- All: The printer printed each number entered, each function and each result.
- Norm: Like All, but the printer didn't print each result. Useful when doing long chain calculations.
- Print x: Printed the X register.
- List SUM: Printed the 10 summation registers.
- List Stack: Printed the four level stack.
- List Reg: Printed the 20 general registers.
- List Finance: Printed the financial registers.
Gannon's Antiques and Arts Center is a huge 20,000 square-foot antiques Mall. It is owner operated and family run. We buy entire collections or a single antique. We are always seeking the best! You can find us on the Internet at Gannonsantiques.com or friend us on Facebook to see our latest acquisitions. We also have over 350 videos from which you can select for greater visual detail.
The large & active antiques Mall is just two hours away from Miami or Tampa. It is very close to Naples and Sanibel Island. Cape Coral and Estero & Bonita Springs are our sister cities.